St. George Church
the late XVIIth century
from the village Potsky Pogost, Verkhovsky area, Tarnoga district.
A cold steeple wooden St. George Church was built in the late 17th – early 18th centuries in “place of the old wooden church built in 1588” upstream the Uftyuga River.
Consecrated in 1700, St. George Church has two altars. The southern altar is named in the honor of St. Boris and St. Gleb, while the northern one is in the honor of St. George.